Sound strategy. High performance. Great teams.
How can the management of a big company keep the overview of the different decentralized units these days? How can important developments and the right priorities be recognized? How can a CEO remain in the right „film“ today?
The management of the company performance in big companies with decentralized structures is a real challenge. Because of the high complexity and individuality of multiple units, the real events are more and more a blackbox.
The Performance Management approach of Digma illuminates the important developments in the company units specific and at an early stage. Therefore financials and operational key figures are connected and supervised. On the other hand the developed concepts are managed and the consequences and results are traced. So the structured implementation of measures is guaranteed and die effects of the implementations become transparent. In well directed review meetings the management gets an exact picture of the actual situation. Because of the „spotlight“ Performance Management the management recognizes its chances and threats early and is able to steer the company to the right course.
- Implementation of a comprehensive Project Management for an international system catering organization
- Coaching of the worldwide Performance Management process at a leading food manufacturer
- Performance Management in the private banking of a major bank
Are cost-cutting and increases in efficiency enough to ensure the long-term success of a company?
The greatest challenge facing many of our clients to date is to ensure sustainable profitable growth, whether it is organic through innovation or via acquisition. We support our clients throughout the whole strategy process and involve as many individuals and perspectives as the development of a broadly based and achievable strategy requires. For an organization that is motivated and ready for a new challenge, the result of this process may turn out to be a comprehensive strategy document or a complete business plan.
- Development of a strategy for a European sugar producer
- Redesign of the european supply-chain and the production setup of a major global beverage producer
- Development of a strategy for a leading retailer of sporting goods
- Strategy development and implementation of a european leading holiday houses and appartment provider
- Biotech start-up (Case Study, PDF 163 KB German)
How many companies struggle with the operational implementation of innovative business models in their core business? How often do they fail because of a lack of coordination in the details?
Our planning deliberately includes all key personnel, with the aim of smooth implementation and coordination between the various corporate departments. Detailed concepts are developed together with the department delegate. New processes and organizations go through a test run and are fine-tuned before being implemented.
- Business model adaptation for leading international air-freight company
- Strategy implementation program for intercontinental ocean freight company
- Strategy implementation in the Privat Banking sector of a major swiss bank
Sustainable Profitability Improvement
How many projects to improve profitability actually deliver the promised results at the bottom line? How many programs leave insecure and demotivated employees in their wake?
We are proud that we can point to a consistently good record in the sustainable improvement of business results. A simple and straightforward approach safeguards the know-how and motivation of employees even during tough operational improvement programs. It is the foundation for sustainable financial results.
- Program for growth in profitability for a leading food manufacturer (Article Consulting Praxis – German)
- Program to restructure leading global plant manufacturer and improve results
- Sustainable profitability improvement at Luxair (Article OE – German, PDF 275 KB)
- Company-wide optimization project (process/structure) for a worldwide leading system gastronomy company
- Turnaround of an international food manufacturer
How many companies are working with the right projects on the important issues?
Often companies have big difficulties exactly identifying a problem. This can be observed in different locations and often strongly inter-connected. We help defining the core problem and develop a customized procedure to solve it. Such a project, defined together, is often reinforced with elements from different Digma competence fields.
- Restructuring of the supply chain for an international system catering organization (Case study – German)
- Management of supply chain joint ventures in airline and system catering
- Logistics and distribution concept for a leading food delivery wholesaler
- Network and process optimization for a global beverage producer